M&K Junction Railroad

M&K Junction Railroad
Another train of eastbound coal crosses the Cheat River

Monday, July 18, 2011

Small Videos

I have been reviewing the page view and video play statistics of this blog and it appears that a lot of people read the pages but do not play the videos. I'm guessing that some of you do not have the Internet bandwidth or the computer horsepower to play the videos even in standard definition mode.

So as an experiment, I'm going back and redoing some of the original videos in 320x240 size. Some of the files are still large, but the bit rate is very low and even a dial-up connection should be able to play them. Quality is not what the HD videos are, but it may be better to watch these than nothing at all.

If these smaller videos are what you need, let me know - leave a comment. Otherwise I will not take the time to convert more videos.

Installing a DCC Decoder in a Brass Steamer - Part 1 (320x240)




Installing a DCC Decoder in a Brass Steamer - Part 2 (320x240)



DCC Decoder Install into an O Scale Diesel






Some Short Videos of my Layout





2 comments:

  1. Terry, for my money (not that I am paying anything) I prefer the high quality video. Main reason I hadn't looked at some of the footage was that it wasn't something I needed at that point ... but I do come back :)
    Cheers
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete