M&K Junction Railroad

M&K Junction Railroad
Another train of eastbound coal crosses the Cheat River

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Model Rail Radio Appearence

I appeared on "Model Rail Radio Podcast", Episode 30, recorded 1/21/2011. I introduce myself at the beginning of the show and then participate towards the end. At the time of this post I have not listened to the podcast so I cannot give you the times when I am speaking. Actually I'm a little reluctant to listen to myself because I might have put my foot in my mouth.

You can find the podcast here:

http://www.modelrailradio.com/archive.html#30





(P.S. (2/7/11) I finally had the opportunity to listen to the show today. I did not realize that I talked for that long! And another thing; I called in on my cordless phone and I sounded bad. I need to get a high quality headset.)

No comments:

Post a Comment